Beginning on Friday, November 15th at 5:00 pm until Monday, November 18th at 10:00 am, our banking capabilities will be limited as we complete our new system upgrade. Please click here or on the "Digital Booklet" button below to read about time sensitive information that may impact you.
CardValet® allows you to turn your debit card "on" or "off" anytime. When they’re “off”…no one can use your cards. Turn them “on” when you’re ready to use them:
- Helps safeguard your cards from fraud
- Lets you define areas where your card can be used
- Limit purchase by the type of merchant
- Set limits on the dollar amount
- Instantly change your settings, giving you complete control over your debit card
Message and data rates may apply. CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
With the Digital Wallet feature, you can store your Home State Bank debit card information for Apple Pay®️, Google Pay™️ and Samsung Pay®️ transactions.
- These apps digitalize and replace a physical debit card at vendor participating point-of-sale terminals, allowing you to leave their card or wallet at home.
- Additionally, these transactions are more secure since the debit card number attached to the app is encrypted and virtually fraud-proof.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. © 2019 Samsung, and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Person to Person Pay
This exciting technology allows you to transfer to or receive money from anyone by using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.¹
¹To use our Person to Person Pay, you must be a Home State Bank Online Banking user. Standard wireless text messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier.