Home State Bank has a variety of consumer lending products to meet all of our customers’ borrowing needs. We offer many choices with competitive rates and flexible terms:
A qualified loan representative will be happy to discuss the loan product that is best suited to any need.
To learn more about our loans, simply click on the product above, or scroll down the page to see brief descriptions of all of our lending products.
Interested in a mortgage, home equity loan or line of credit, lot financing, construction, or bridge loan for your residential property? Visit Home State Bank's mortgage center.
Not sure which product would best meet your borrowing needs? Stop by one of our branches and speak with one of our bankers. He or she will be able to answer your questions and suggest one or more alternatives for your consideration. To find an office near you, simply click Locations.
Do you have equity in your home and need to borrow for some worthwhile purpose-home improvements, education or medical expenses, travel, debt consolidation, vehicle purchases, etc.? If your answer is yes, a home equity loan or line of credit may be for you. Both are second mortgages on your home, and offer a variety of options.
Our Home Equity Loans offer:
- A fixed rate of interest for the term of the loan
- Various terms available
- Stable monthly payments
- Programs available with no out of pocket costs
This type of loan often appeals to borrowers that have a specific borrowing need, know exactly how much they want to borrow, and want to repay the loan over time with a fixed monthly payment.
To apply, please contact a Personal Banker at any one of our six convenient locations in McHenry County. You may also apply by phone by calling (815) 459-2000.
For borrowers that don't know exactly how much they want to borrow, or who would like to have a line of credit available for a variety of needs over time, our Home Equity Line of Credit fits many needs. A HELOC, as the home equity line is often called, provides:
- A variable rate of interest based on the Prime Rate
- 120 month draw period requiring interest only payments on the balance outstanding; then a 240 month subsequent repayment period with principal and interest payments required.
- No closing costs
- A low, nominal annual fee of $50 to maintain the line for the term of the line of credit
Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
If you are not sure which alternative might work best for you, call or visit one of our knowledgeable Personal Banking Counselors for more details. You may apply by phone by calling (815) 459-2000 or click on the "Apply Now" button below to begin the process today!
Whether you are looking for a car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle, new or used, Home State Bank offers competitive rates and a variety of loan products with various terms available. Our motor vehicle loans include:
- Low down payments available
- Loans for previously driven vehicles
- A .25% discount from our offered interest rate when automatic payments are set up from a Home State Bank checking or savings account
Outdoor activities are important to many people. When you are looking tomorrow for that piece of equipment that will maximize your family’s enjoyment in the great outdoors, we can help. Our loan offerings feature:
- Various terms available
- Loans on purchases of used equipment
- A .25% discount from our offered interest rates when automatic payments are set up from a Home State Bank checking or savings account
Sometimes individuals have a need to borrow, but don’t want to dig into savings, or cash in a certificate of deposit, to meet their needs. If you already have a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Savings account at Home State Bank, you can use that as collateral for a loan! With this loan, you can:
- Make a selection from various terms available
- Enjoy stable monthly payments
- Know that the interest rate for the loan will be tied to your earnings rate, or can be as low as our prime lending rate
While Home State Bank offers many different types of loans for consumers,this loan can often help meet a short-term need without tying up other assets,or relying upon another resource.
Do you need to borrow, but don’t have collateral that you want to commit as security for a personal loan? Perhaps an Unsecured Loan is for you.
Qualified borrowers may be able to borrow for various terms available on the basis of their signature alone.
Minuteman Reserve is an overdraft protection line of credit added to your Home State Bank checking account. Anytime your checking balance falls below zero, we automatically transfer money* to your checking account up to the balance of your credit limit. With Minuteman Reserve, you can:
- Eliminate the risk and expense of an overdraft
- Easily repay the loan when funds are available
Do you have questions about any of our consumer loan products, or are you ready to apply for a loan? Simply click here for a listing of Home State Bank’s offices, addresses and telephone numbers. Our bankers are ready to help you make your dreams come true.
* Ask a Personal Banking Counselor for current fee associated with this service