Thank you for your interest in a Home State Bank checking account. From our basic Free Checking and popular Express Checking account, to our interest paying Premium Personal Plus (NOW) account, the account comparison table is an easy reference guide to help you find the best checking account to serve your unique needs.
1. Required to enroll in Home State Bank's Online Banking and register for at the time of enrollment. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.
2. Home State Bank mobile app is available for select mobile devices. You can enroll in Online Banking and download our mobile app. Home State Bank does not charge for this convenient benefit, but please refer to your phone service provider for any fees that may apply.
3. Limited to five non Home State Bank ATM rebates per cycle. Applicable Non Home State Bank ATM Fees will be automatically rebated by Home State Bank. No action required by Home State Bank Express Checking Account Holder. If five Non Home State Bank ATM transactions are exceeded per calendar cycle, the Express Checking Account Holder will be charged applicable fees.
4. Interest Compounded & Credited monthly.
5. Senior Class Club members are entitled to receive a single free box of "Specialty Mint" checks per calendar year.
Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service (OOPS)
With our busy lives, it’s easy to make mistakes such as forgetting to deposit a check, make a transfer, or deduct your last debit charge from your balance. A simple error or balance miscalculation can lead to an unexpected shortage of funds.
Home State Bank may have the solution you’re looking for with our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service. Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service is not a line of credit and is not a right or obligation guaranteed to you. This is a discretionary program that can be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Our standard overdraft practice is to strive to pay your overdrafts when your account meets certain discretionary criteria. If you inadvertently overdraw your account, we will have the discretion to pay the overdraft subject to the Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service. For more details, click “HERE” for the Overdraft Coverage Disclosure.
Home State Bank will not pay overdrafts for ATM or everyday debit card transactions unless you have given your consent by opting in to the payment of these overdrafts. Click "HERE" for more information about opting in to extend your Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service coverage.
FDIC-Your Insured Deposits