For the convenience of our valued customers, Home State Bank now offers three ways to receive information on your accounts. You can now opt in to text message notifications, or continue to receive information via email or online.
To select text message notification alerts, simply follow these instructions:
- Go to Minuteman Online Banking - HomeStateOnline.com and login.
- Click on the Setting tab and select "Alerts".
- You can receive alerts on the following activity (listed as bullet points below).
- To set up your alerts, click on "Edit Event Alerts" in top right corner, and select the notification delivery methods you prefer.
- If you choose to receive alerts via text message, you must verify your mobile phone number and carrier.
- Go to "Personal" in the Settings tab.
- Enter or confirm your mobile phone number and wireless carrier address. If you don't know your carrier, click on the carrier search button to locate your mobile service provider
- Event - triggered by certain account activities
- Balance - triggered by account balances going above or below a target amount
- Item - triggered by checks clearing
- Personal - Date-driven with free-form text entered
NOTE: If you are unsure which carrier and address to select, you can send a text message to your email address. Once you receive the email, look at the "From" field. This will show the correct carrier address for your mobile device.
The mobile phone information can be changed within "Modify Personal Settings".
Questions? Call 815-459-2000 for assistance.
Home State Bank does not charge for Text Alerts. However, charges may be applied by your phone carrier for sending and receiving text messages.
Please consult with your service provider about any applicable fees.